Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Equinox is Here!

 
 
Okay, this is a bit of a cheat as these photos were actually taken yesterday on the last day of winter.  Of course, right now it doesn't matter all that much because this morning I woke up to snow outside my window.  At this point in the year waking up to snow is just too depressing.  I want warmth and sunshine and long days. 
 


 
 
I'm breaking in my new rain booties that I bought for my upcoming trip to Ireland.  I have never bought rain boots before in my adult life.  They make me feel like a child again and when I went grocery shopping with Roibeard the other day I made sure to purposely splash in the puddles...well...just because I could!
 
This weekend is going to be really busy and tiring.  I'm working both jobs (the café and the movie theatre) on Friday and Saturday.  Also, it looks like I'm not going to have a day off again for quite a few weeks.  It's good because I need the money, but everyone needs at least one day to themselves, right?
 
Anyway, happy first day of spring!  Whooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment